EAFONS 2022 invites abstracts for the 25th East Asian Forum of Nursing Scholars with the theme, “Humanistic Technology：Preparing Doctoral Nursing Scholars and Leaders for Person-Centered Smart Care ”. This will be held on April 21 and 22, 2022 via Cisco Webex webinar.
Recommended Submission Categories
- Curricular Models
- DNP Education
- EHealth/Informatics Education
- Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Nursing Education under the Impact of COVID-19
- Adult Health
- Child and Adolescent Health
- Clinical Guideline Development and Implementation
- Community Health
- Evidence Implementation
- Geriatrics and Gerontology
- Maternal and Infant Health
- Nursing Practice under the Impact of COVID-19
- Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Women's Health
- Evidence Methodology
- Evidence Synthesis
- Innovations in Teaching and Practice
- Nursing Research Methodology
- Nursing Research Theory Development
- Health Care Financing
- Health Policy Development
- Health Systems Management
- Quality Improvement
- Transformative Leadership
DEADLINE AND DATES TO REMEMBER
28 Janurary 2022
Deadline of Abstarct Submission
1 March 2022
Notification of Abstarct Submission Result
11 April 2022
Registration Deadline for Authors
21-22 April 2022
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- The Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Abstract template – (Download the abstract template)
- Abstracts should contain the following:
- The abstract title should be no more than 20 words and written in UPPERCASE letters.
- The abstract text should be no longer than 300 words and should have the following structure: objectives, methods, results, conclusions.
- The abstract should be accompanied by three keywords.
- You will receive an abstract ID number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in the abstract text. Please do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Tables, graphs, images and citation should not be included.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- All submitted abstracts will undergo a double blind peer review process by the Nursing Committee within two weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract submission will be emailed to the submitting author within two weeks after submission or not later than March 1, 2022.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register to EAFONS 2022. Please note that the deadline for registration of authors is on April 11, 2022.
- If you choose "Oral Presentation" but your abstract is rejected, the review committee will recommend to change into "E-poster Presentation".